Monday, January 30, 2012

Immortality isn’t Easy

beautiful moth
“There is no such thing as Permanence”.  Nothing last, and everything ends.  Most pain and suffering is caused by failing to accept an ending.

It is not difficult for me to remember chaotic times when I was growing up and later as an adult because of attachment, it is futile to be emotionally involved with any object or idea.  

Fear is a powerful foe and motivator. Both fear and acceptance are created, stimulated and empowered from within.   Our ability to be fearless lies within our soul as is the dread of ruin which is paralyzing and the origin of disillusionment.  
7 online certificates attained in 2011
Living courageously has its rewards when we focus on what we want we become daring and ignore loss.  Anxiety over death is counterproductive and stifles our ability to confidently follow our dream.  Apprehension bogs movement and fuels doubt.  Courage energizes and propels us towards greater challenges and higher missions.

At the age of 39 I hit the reset button on my life.  I packed one small bag, boarded a plane for a 20 something hour flight to an unknown world of white sand beaches and cool sea breezes. My plan was simple; change or die trying.
Change is good
In 1996, there was no Google search engine, or any other online social network. It took time to research and every query opened a new window to doubt and fear.    My last show down with fear in the USA came when I reached the departure terminal at LAX and was informed that the funds I was owed were not available. It was a Divine experience; I looked fear in the eye and summoned the courage to push it aside.  Arriving on the island of Bali with less than 300.00 dollars and a one way ticket was not my plan, freedom from compromise was. 

nothing but nature NZ
16 yrs later I can look back and say that stripping myself of all possessions and letting go of all attachments was the best decision I ever made.  When I let go and released myself of all things I opened a vortex to the greatness that lay within me. I began taking care of myself and dropped 112lb/51kg in twelve months.  I broke down the walls that kept me blind and tuned into my higher self.  Breaking free from the bonds that bound me to struggle allowed me to believe and my guardian angel led me to joy, peace and happiness.  The more I listened the easier life became and a Fat Man in Paradise found himself.


Fat Man in Paradise
I was reading a memorial dedicated to school mates who have died and for some unknown reason viewing their portraits sent a cold streak of fear running down my spine. I am not afraid of death but I don’t have time to be mortal.

I believe the only way to live long is to keep feeding my soul with positive information, projects and projections. I am 56 yrs old in April and have no intention of dying before April 12, 2056. In 2046 I plan to either be playing with my grand children or someone’s mother. In 2036 my business network will be successfully globalized.   In 2026 I will be based in Brazil and in 2016 I will circle the globe with my family.
love and a tape measure
It is impossible to be emotional and rational at the same time.  Creativity comes from emotion, fear of mortality is rational.  Expel fear, let go of attachment, accept that there is no permanence and live life as if it will never end, be daring and reach for new horizons.   It is not easy to be immortal but it is fun trying. 

Go have some fun,

Geo

bahagia dan sehat






No comments:

Post a Comment