Saturday, November 26, 2011

Good Food and Great Times

D's lunch at JFK


 prime rib at Irish pub


For me, good meals remind me of great times with wonderful friends.

When I review my photos from The Great American Tour, the pictures of the meals I had along the way, open a flood gate to positive emotions with memories of bright days, in beautiful places and very special people that fill my heart with peace, love and joy.




Last meal with Donya



Final Burger at JFK

 


NYC gym at day break


food cart notice calorie count

i like this
lunch break with D and Bonnie
a gift from the frogs
                                                

taste better than it looks

snack from the corner store

The king of candy
Turkey loaf Dinner with Bobbie and Bonnie


Fresh fish with tomato base Donya's mishap


GO BRONCOS!

There is no place like home and home is always a wonderful place to be. 

 I have been in Asia for much of my adult life and if I have learned anything it would be; anywhere can be paradise, if you can afford to leave it.

Go have some fun,
geo



No comments:

Post a Comment