Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maestro

Bali Cremation


A Maestro is a Master, a composer, a conductor, a teacher an individual who is directing the transition of transformation.  

constriction diet

Over the course of my weight control experiments I have not always been my best director and have tried some fairly off beat approaches to compose the right composition to reach my conclusion.  A few examples of failed scripts would be

·         The cookie diet:  I thought this would be great, the biscuits came in 3 flavors and my choice was dark chocolate.  I could eat them while I worked as an outside salesman and did not need to stop for lunch.  I tried this for a month; got constipated and gained 5lb/2kg.

·         The Chocolate shake diet:  I liked this one, all I needed to do was carry a few cans of chocolate shakes in a cooler and pop a tab a few times a day. They were offered in several flavors and had a long shelf life unfortunately after trying to follow that meal plan for a month, I gained weight.

·         The Baby Raw Carrot Diet:  I don’t think I will ever forget the day I tried the baby carrot diet.  I kept a small bag of carrots next to me and throughout the day I munched on small orange sticks, by the time I returned  home I had consumed 2 bags of the little lances; I was bloated, and had the most severe chest pain I had ever known; I thought I was going to die.  After a few orange stools, and forced regurgitation I was off the carrot diet.

The truth is all of the above diets are able to provide success stories, and I believe that any diet works if the participant is willing to follow the plan the way it is composed.  In all of my failed attempts there is one common denominator; I tried.
they know who they are
I am vs. I’ll try

History is proving that whenever I enjoy success it is because I start whatever project it is that I want to see completed by saying, I am.

·         I am going to build a drainage system; never done it; did it.

·         I am going to refinish the bamboo furniture; never done it; did it   

·         I am going to drop 110lb/50kg and keep it off, never done it; and I am doing it.
New Adventures

The mind set of “I’ll try”

·         Diplomacy:   Often time I am invited to a social engagement that I have no interest in and commit with an “I’ll try” which of course means don’t plan on seeing me.

·         Medical:   Medicine is not an exact science consequently when I’m ill I find myself saying:  “I’ll try” and sometimes it works.

·         Training:   I am often times trying new ways to tweak my physical training and try new methods in the process.

Whenever I use the word try I am prepared for failure and do not expect to see a definitive conclusion.
I am a dancer

The mind set of “I AM” equates to a soulful commitment.  When I say; “I Am”, I am making a promise to myself and I am defining who I am, and what I am made of.   When I make a commitment, I am going to do everything possible to see, that I do what I say, I am going to do.
everyone is unique
We are all our own directors and Maestros and teachers.  The script we follow is a direct result of our own composition and the choice of notes and music we choose to create is a personal preference.

There is truly is no reason to be defeated in the journey to ultimate health and fitness. With every trial there is error and with every commitment there is success. At the end of the day life is a big hoagie sandwich with a large variety of flavors waiting to be sampled, compiled and devoured.

Go have some fun,
three amigos

Geo

ik ben




No comments:

Post a Comment